Peel baby PEEL
Brighten, Tighten and glo your complexion with one of our Peel options, selected just for your skin type. Technology and results driven.
A higher strength agent, salicylic has the benefits of alpha-hydroxy acid, yet is more effective in the treatment of early to moderate photo aging.
Skin types: Sun damaged skin, Acne grades I and II, oily skin, Pigmentation abnormalities, Aging skin, fine lines and wrinkles, Fitzpatrick types I, II, III
This peel is primarily used to treat pigmentation issues. It contains the Mandelic Acid that is derived from Almonds and Wild Cherries. It also consists of Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid and Resorcinol. This type of peel is safe and gentle and mostly accepted by most skin types. It gently exfoliates the skin with its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Specifically for attenuating pigmentation issues. Fitzpatrick I, II, III. Fitzpatrick IV and V requires pre-treatment. Effective for lightening pigmentation due to acne, melasma or photodamaged skin. May be repeated every 2 months.
Typically stronger than most superficial peels. Improves skin health by helping remove and heal skin damage that is more extensive than regular “wear and tear.” The Jessner peel consists of three main ingredients:14% lactic acid, 14% salicylic acid, and 14% resorcinol. Noticeable peeling or flaking approximately 3 to 4 days after the peel. Resorcinol will increase the amount of peeling experienced after a peel. Peeling is usually light to moderate and depends on the skin condition and depth of the peel.
- smooths fine lines and wrinkles
- reduces the appearance of acne scarring
- improves the overall complexion of the face
- reduces the of appearance of large pores
- lighten areas of skin discoloration
- Assists with treatment of melasma
- Restores skin to a more healthy, youthful glow
- reduces acne
For Skin types: Pigmentation, acne, sun damage, hyperpigmentation, Fitzpatrick I-III
- Aspirin or salicylic sensitivity
- Pregnant or nursing
- Open wounds or suspicious lesions
- Highly sensitive skin
- Antibiotics – topical or systemic
- Allergies to resorcinol
- Retin-A® or Renova® within last 4 weeks
- Laser resurfacing within last 6 months
- Accutane® within the last year
- Dry and dehydrated skin or compromised lipid barrier
- Glycolic or salicylic acid within last week
- Herpetic breakout (cold sores)
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE